Saturday, February 28, 2009

February 21, 2009: BriAnne and Kyle

Ahh yes, wedding season has begun! My experience in this quartet has changed my life (for the better). Never will I love three girls more. I cannot think of a better thing than a string quartet (and a viola choir).

I LOVE when wedding season begins. This could be because the warm weather is close or because I get to eat Wendy's once a week. Good things. The season also brings rehearsals, new music, "beautiful people" bridal parties, the exploration of new venues, and happy families...as you can tell, it is an exciting event for us to be a part of (the food ain't so bad, either).

This wedding brought us to yet another new place- "La Scala" in the back of the restaurant, Tre Cugini. Bri and Kyle did a great job of fancying up the place. The light snow falling outside really added to the experience, as well!

In the past, we haven't documented our weddings well. This is a terribly sad thing considering we've been to about 80 or 90 of them. Seriously, Quartet 441- what were we thinking? With that in mind, our New Years Resolution was to keep a better record of our gigs: pictures, programs, business cards, etc. Not only is it fun to remember, but it turns out to be quite helpful when talking with other brides!







As you can tell, I play viola for a reason. My photography skills are lacking. Maybe someone else should take pictures from now on? And Lis, stop trying to be taller than you are. Fact: 1st violinists are short.

It was fantastic working with you, Bri and Kyle. We pray that your marriage is full of many blessings!

-Quartet 441

4 comments:

  1. mallory. a viola choir? come on, i just ate dinner. also...i'll stop trying to be tall when violas make beautiful noises. so don't hold your breath! mwahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why/how I deleted the first post.

    As I was saying...who set table 5? seriously. check out the knives and forks. sack that employee, asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. as you can tell, i take photographs for a reason. my viola skills are lacking. but i did try in 4th and 5th grade!

    ReplyDelete